Our membership year is July 1st through June 30th. Dues can be paid at any time during the year. Dues paid between April 1st and July 1st will be credited for the following year. They will also include those months remaining in the current membership year.
To become a member, please fill out our Membership form here. Payment can be mailed to to Beaver County Genealogy & History Center, 250 East End Avenue, Beaver, PA 15009. Payment can also be made via PayPal here. When paying, please indicate membership. Your address and email are forwarded to us from PayPal.
- Single Membership $20.00
- Family (Couple) Dues $35.00
- Benefactor Dues $100.00
- Lifetime (Couple) Dues $300.00
- Free E-Gleanings electronic newsletter published biannually. Members are encouraged to submit queries, Beaver County stories and photos, and interesting information about Beaver County history and its families. Send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three free single queries per year researched by our well-qualified, volunteer genealogists and researchers. Response via E-mail or your self-addressed, stamped, envelope. NOTE: Examples of a single query: a birth, marriage, death, will, deed, or other record for one individual. If you have questions call us at (724) 775-1775.
- Early notification of books published by the Center along with a 10% discount on all new books.