Our membership year is July 1 through June 30 of the following year. Dues can be paid at any time during the year. Dues paid between April 1 and July 1 will be credited for the following year and will include those months remaining in the current membership year.
- Free E-Gleanings electronic newsletter published biannually.
- Members are encouraged to submit queries, Beaver County stories and photos, and interesting information about Beaver County history and families. Send these to email@example.com.
- Three free, single queries per year researched by our well-qualified, volunteer genealogists and researchers. Response via Email or your self-addressed, stamped, envelope.
- NOTE: Examples of a single query: birth, marriage, death, will, deed, or other record for one individual. If you have questions call us at (724) 775-1775.
- Early notification of books published by the Center.
- 20% discount on all new books.
|Student (Age 18 to 26)||$10.00|
To Become a Member:
To become a member, please fill out our Membership form here. Memberships become effective once payment has been received.
To Renew a Membership:
To renew a membership, please fill out our Membership form here. Membership is renewed once payment has been received.
To Pay for Memberships:
Method 1: Send a check or money order payable to Beaver County History to Beaver County Genealogy & History Center, 250 East End Avenue, Beaver, PA 15009.
Method 2: Pay via PayPal using the link on the Donate page. Clicking on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page puts a green DONATE button at the top of the page. Clicking on the button takes you to a webpage specifically designed to donate to the Beaver County Genealogy & History Center. Please write in the message that the donation is for a new membership or a membership renewal and indicate the desired membership level.
Method 3: Wait for the Membership Chairman to send you a PayPal invoice to your email account. Be sure to monitor your spam mail folder in addition to your inbox. Then pay the invoice via PayPal.